WordPress Contact form html code | WordPress Contact Form 7 | WordPress Contact Form Short code | How To Create Contact Us Page In WordPress Without plugin
Dear WordPress users there are 3 available methods for creating contact us page in WordPress.
- How To Create Contact Us Page With Plugins like Contact Form 7 or Wp Forms
- Contact Us Page With Contact Form Page Template
- How To Create Contact Us Page With HTML coding
We will see all methods step by step in detail. So that you can create WordPress contact us page easily.
How to Create A Custom Contact Us Page in WordPress
This process of creating contact us page throw this method is very simple and easy to use. Anyone having basic knowledge of WordPress and internet can do this. You just have to follow the below steps:
- Install a new WordPress plugin (either contact form 7 or WP forms).
- Create Contact Us form.
- Copy WordPress Contact Form Short Code
- Create a new WordPress Page (Title Should Be Contact Us).
- Paste WordPress Contact Form Short Code Copied From Plugin
- Preview Contact Us Page
- Your Page is created Congratulation!
Install Contact Form Plugin [ Contact Form 7 or Wp Forms ]
Viewers installing a new WordPress plugin is very simple. We have published an article related to this. If you are unaware of this then visit our following article:
In this article I will tell you creating contact us page by both plugin one by one.
Create Contact Us Form From Contact Form 7
- First of all, install and activate this plugin.
- After activation, this plugin can be found in your WordPress left side area.
- Just bring your cursor to contact and click on Contact Forms as instructed in the below image.
After this, you will see a default Contact Us page shortcode created by this plugin. You can create your own but the default form is quite simple and perfect for use.
Copy Contact Form 7 shortcode
Just copy this shortcode and paste in your blank contact us page.
Create Blank Contact Us Page
We already publish a unique article for creating page. You can take help from this for creating contact us page.
- Now you have to open your blank page.
- At first, step click on the +icon.
- Type sh for finding shortcodes in the suggestion box.
- Select shortcode widget.
Now you can paste your shortcode created from the contact form 7 like this.
When you will past your code it will look like this.
After pasting shortcode you can preview your page or directly publish your contact us page.
You page will look like this.
So, this was the complete process of creating a new contact us page in WordPress website.
Why We Need To Create Contact Us Page In WordPress
Dear friends when our blog become popular on the internet. Many brands want to promote their products with our blog to attract more viewers to their landing page.
So, they will try to contact you through your contact us page.
Suppose someone want to publish a guest post and want to get a back link from your website. Then in this case that particular person can contact you through your contact us page.
Suppose you are an expert of any profession. In this case some may want to connect with you directly with some issues related to your content and his problems. In this case contact us page will be very helpful to connect with you.
Where We Can Use Contact Us Form
You can us contact us form anywhere in your WordPress blog as per the requirement. Mostly it have seen that people love to attach it with contact us page and sidebar of your blog.
In this article we have learned how to create a contact us page with Contact form 7 and WPForms. If you want to connect it form in your sidebar.
- Then you have to go to the widget sections.
- Click on sidebar widget.